COVID-19 Update: Now Open for Routine Eye Care
We continue to maintain our high standards for safety and cleanliness. We remain vigilant in upholding these practices and will take additional precautions as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO) and local governments.
1. Facemask required 3 years of age and older.
2. Social distance of 6 feet between yourself and any other patient.
3. Anyone with fever, not feeling well, cough, and/or shortness of breath will be rescheduled.
4. Any exposure to a COVID-19 patient will be rescheduled.
5. Limit the number of people entering the office
* 1 Adult Patient Only
* Minor Patients + 1 Guardian
* Elderly Patient + 1 Caretaker
* Person with Special Needs + 1 Caretaker